Does the idea that your summer electric bills are right around the corner give you an uneasy feeling?
In Austin, the average electric bill more than DOUBLES from April to August!! Why?
Mostly because of your A/C Unit in your home.
Here are some ways that customers have told us they would save on that summer time electric bill:
- Upgrade your A/C Unit to a new higher Tier rated system
- Increase the attic insulation & ventilation
- Install new windows on your home with higher efficiency ratings
- Install a programmable thermostat, turn AC off while your away
- Raise the thermostat a few decrees to run A/C Less while your home
- Avoid using your oven and clothes dryer, they give off too much heat
Have you ever thought about installing Solar Screens on your house?
Unlike tint films, solar screens block the sun from heating up the glass on your windows. With the sun unable to heat the glass and the items inside your home. Your A/C Unit doesn't have to work as hard to cool your home, because its not heated up as much.
If you would like to learn more, Contact us for a free in home consultation to see how Capitol Screens can help you save Hundreds of dollars!
Call us @ 512-423-7000 or use the contact form to send us an email to schedule us to call you.